Tiffany's Diary or All About Tiffany

Please read all what I posts ^^ Thanks

Thursday, December 30, 2010

everything that i wanna talk about (:

hellow guys ~ <3 TiffanyNatal ROCKK is back ..
Let's just talk to the point okay . I just talk about everything that I wanna share my problems (: Haha . Wish no one see this except who knows? Haha (:
Okay I'll start now ! listen and read very carefully and I'm sorry if I wrote it wrongly because my english not very good (: haha !
First thing I want to talk about my facebook accounts .
First problem , one of my account I can't open it because last time I try to deactivate it because I wanna study hard but it failed. And I try to open it but I can't open it anymore until right now. So, I wont use that account anymore , I use the other one..
Second thing , GD and TOP release new album and I don't know what's the name. You can find out by yourself. Haha. I love their songs. They release 10 songs. And only 1 song has the MV video and the song called HighHigh ! I love it so much , you should see and hear that on youtube. You'll addicted of it . I'm 100% sure !
Third thing , My sister took all my friends ): I hate her for somehow and she make them not talking to me anymore , now she is the one who talking with them but I'll try by best not to get angry easily coz I know maybe it's the right thing I shouldn't friend them anymore , they're bad for my life . Anyway , my sister is a bitch and she is an easy girl . Every boys she like are sucks ! And she got 1 boyfriend that's muslim ! Oh my gosh , I can't believe . My parents told her to break up with him but she don't want . What the heck is in her mind ? And because of that I can't play Xilero anymore. I hate her so much man !! Uhh !
Fourth thing , I'm using twitter right now , maybe I found that twitter is better than facebook for somehow . But twitter doesn't have any games that makes me bored and when no one online twitter I feel so lonely ): Haha ..
Fifth thing , I'M TIRED TO WRITE MORE ! SO CAN I CONTINUE NEXT TIME ? BYEE EVERYONE !! (: I LOVE YOUUUUU ~ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS .
HAVE FUN (: THIS IS MY DIARY .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home