Tiffany's Diary or All About Tiffany

Please read all what I posts ^^ Thanks

Thursday, November 11, 2010

SA2 results..

hey guys ! long time no write on this blog ^^
TiffanyNatal is back <3
do you miss me ?

lets go to the topic that I want to share with you guys..

here we are !! <3

this is what my results is :

Mathematics : 84/100

English : 37 1/2 : 50

Science : 67 /100

I do badly in Science T_T

and this is what inside my report book .

Mathematics : band 2

English : band 2

Science : band 3

Go to class : 5F

Class Position : 15/39

Level Position : 88 / 264

Attendance : 188/189

Conduct : Very good

Social Studies : B

Art : A

Civics and Moral Education : B

Health Education : B

Music : A

Physical Education : B

Total marks : 216/300

Percentage : 72.0

Comments : Tiffany is a good worker and is especially good at Math . She must continue work hard for the other subjects so that she can excel in all subjects . she is helpful and cheerful in class .

Love : Demonstrates Strongly

Intergrity : Demonstrates Strongly

Perseverance : Demonstrates Strongly

Respect : Demonstrates Strongly

Responsibility : Demonstrates Strongly


Do I do well ??? I don't think so .
but at least I go to second best class <3

T_T the sad thing is I am not in the same class as my best friends :(

I wish we can still be best friends even though we are in different classes :)

Thank you !!

Comment please ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home