Tiffany's Diary or All About Tiffany

Please read all what I posts ^^ Thanks

Monday, October 18, 2010

ANYTHING ! just read this ^^

this is the time when I waiting for !!!
HAPPY HOLIDAY everyone ( only tuesday-friday )
after this week is my exams :(
this holiday is not the right time to go shopping but this holiday is the right time to study hard !
because exams is coming and I want to pass my exams with flying colours...
:DD God Bless Me ^^
Hope I can pass with flying colours and I can enjoy myself after exams ^^
I wrote on this blog about myself because I want to learn english and how to write a good composition ,, this posts is helping me for my english composition ..
and I am not so good in english so I want to learn english by this blog ..
Hope you guys can help me how to write a good composition ^^
MIND HELPING from you all ..

Lets talk about what I feel now ..

Now I feel very happy because last saturday (16 october 2010 ) is my father's birthday and we celebrate it with our heart and this moment will remain in my mind until the end of my life ^^
and the next birthday is ......... my mother n brother's birthday :DD
I hope Jesus will bless our family last long :D
my mother and brother's birthday is tomorrow ( 19 october 2010 )
hope we celebrate it happily and no one will feel sad in that day ^^
Tiffany always be with you my family ^^ I LOVE YOU ~

Thanks for reading ^^

Love , TiffanyNatal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home