Tiffany's Diary or All About Tiffany

Please read all what I posts ^^ Thanks

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I HATE YOU INDRA GUNAWAN !

For the first time I know you I feel you are a good friend for me.
and I always tell about my problems to you .
I share everything to you and you promise not to tell everyone about it.
But one day you break my heart , you are tell my secret to my enemy .
Because of that moment , I feel you are a bad friend for me , until today I also feel you change your attitude alot .
I don't know what makes you do that to me . and when I online xilero I say 'hi' to you then you reply it , after that I forget to reply you ..
Suddenly , I saw you wrote on your status that 'If you dont reply me then dont call me' . Inside my heart I was feel very sorry to you .
Today , I saw you online xilero and I say 'oi' means 'hi' then you dont reply me , is this because last time I didn't reply you and now you do that to me ??
I feel like 'OKAY ! maybe this is fair for us'
But !!! Imagine what had happened ! When I was looking for his name on facebook to stalk him , I can't find his profile .
I asked my sister whether he is blocking me or not , I asked my sister because she was playing with Indra Gunawan just now and until now she still playing with him .
And my sister asked him , you know what he said ! he say that he really blocked me ! He blocked all my accounts .
But , 1 account left , I think he forget that it's my account . I search for his name using that account , and I found his name on chat box , I say to him with anger , I was angry with him that's why my bad words all came out ! and I'm using english to scolded him . I know he didn't understand it .
So my last word for him is 'BYE SUCKER' . of course that word he will understand , so he reply 'ok , bye' . I was saying in my heart : 'did he feel happy that I'm going to block him in that account?'
Then finally, I block him using that account .
No more Indra Gunawan in my life anymore , and I wont talk to him in XileRO !
Thanks for everything you have done to me Indra Gunawan :DD
Wish you can forgive me and I wish I can forgive him too if I don't feel to fight with him anymore :DD

Thanks for reading .
TiffanyNatal ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home