Tiffany's Diary or All About Tiffany

Please read all what I posts ^^ Thanks

Saturday, October 9, 2010

SA2 is coming . study hard ^^

SA2 ~

I dont know what to do and what to say if I failed my subjects .
Maybe my parents gonna take my phone or maybe I cannot play computer ?
It's my parents choice .
All I gotta do is to study hard for my exams :D
Work hard before exam . Enjoy myself after exam .
Its fair right ? So now I must work hard and if I could I go to library to study .
You know why I go to library to study ?
It is because when I study at home my sister or my brothers always distrub me :(
So I cannot study at home . Maybe can but I cannot focus .
Right now , I need to focus because I want to make my parents happy of my results :)

I need to improve my english and science . I dont want to fail :(
CA2 I passed all my exams but not pass my exams with flying colours .
I just pass , maybe I could say it's going to fail :(
So now what I can do is to STUDY , STUDY and STUDY !
No more talking at the classroom , always pay attention in class :)
That helps me to pass my exams .. and by the way , you all my friends should pray for me to pass my exams with flying colours .

Thank you ^^
I gotta go , I have no time to finish this sharing .
after exams I will tell you how many marks I get for my exams :)
Thankssss ~ Dont forget to pray and I want all of you to gimme 1 word that's 'JIAYOU'

Love ya ~
all ends , ends well :D

Love , TiffanyNatal ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home