Tiffany's Diary or All About Tiffany

Please read all what I posts ^^ Thanks

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

(:

expect the best, be prepared for the worst , fuck what others think and do your own thing .

I may not get to see you as often as I like . I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night . But deep in my heart I truly know , you're the one that I love and I can't let you go .

love is like falling down . In the end , you're left hurt,scared and with a memory of it forever.

People tell me I'm a strong person but they never know that I cry in the middle of night just because I miss you .

I'll always beside you until the very end , wiping all your tears away , being you best friend . I'll smile when you smile and I feel all the pain you do , and if you cry a single tear , I promise I'll cry too .

Other things can change us, but we start and end with family (:

I don't wish to be everything to everyone but I would like to be something to someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home