Tiffany's Diary or All About Tiffany

Please read all what I posts ^^ Thanks

Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm happy for 3 days


First day ,
Actually I want to go to Universal Studios on Friday .
But when I go there , the tickets are already sold out .
So my father go buy the tickets for Sunday .
Then after that , we go to East Coast in that day .
Imagine !! from Harbour Front to East Coast so far right !!!!

and I having so much fun at there ,,,,>_<
but then the water so smelly , because of accident of the ships ,both collide each other ....
the ship are carrying oil ... and the oil came out to the sea .
the water become so smelly !!

On Saturday ::
We go to Science Centre
I also having so much fun at there ..
I can learn more about Science , because I'm very bad at Science ><"
we go there in the morning and come back at night
it's so tiring ~ but it's funnnnnn !!! amazing -_-

On Sundayyyyyyyyyy !!!! <3
We go to Universal Studiosssssss .................
I really happy to go there
The place is very nice , and amazing
it's all about movie
I watch the shrek 4D but only half
and got attraction at there
So cool man .. You must go there !!!!!!
I swear you having so much fun at there ..::
may be it cost expensive but you must try that
It's very cool >_<

That's all ....
and I'm waiting for going to Indonesia soon .
14 June 2010 is cominggggggggggg~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home