Tiffany's Diary or All About Tiffany

Please read all what I posts ^^ Thanks

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mae Biodata -_-

Hi !!
Mae name is Tiffany Natalia Widjaja .

You can call me Tiffany or Fany !!
My born in 1998 6 desember .
I from Indonesia but I move to Singapore .
I like to play basketball , computer .
Maybe I don't like to read book , only sometimes if I got mood .. ^^
Don't worry if you're my friend , I will do my best to be your Good Friend .
I have 1 sister and 2 brother .
My religion is Catholic . ^_^
Last time at Indonesia I live at Jakarta Barat , Taman Alfa Indah block A12 No.5
I'm a Single Girl .
My favourite game is AuditionSea and Xilero .
I'm school at First Toa Payoh Primary School !
The Principal is Ms.Pearly Ng .
My teacher name is Mrs.Ho , I liked my teacher because she's very kind .
And maybe I'll take Mother Tongue ( Chinese )
My best friends at Indonesia are : Jessica , Rossy , Catherine , Ruth , Steffi and a lot of them .


That's aLL .. THX ^^
I hope you all want to be my friend *_*

1 Comments:

At April 4, 2010 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Jessica's blog said...

oh my god.... that's me???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home