Tiffany's Diary or All About Tiffany

Please read all what I posts ^^ Thanks

Thursday, March 18, 2010




Today is a Unlucky Day for me




Maybe today I hate my Ex-Boyfriend . Waaaaa !! I can't believe it .


And he said that last time I'm a Good Girl , but now I'm a Bad Girl !!


Oh Gosh !! why he said like that ?? T_T it's hurt for me ...


He said it's all because of my friend ( Candy ) .


Why he trust my Enemy !! He trust my Enemy than me and Candy .


I said to my self "What's wrong if I friend Candy , she is kind"


The most Important Thing is I hate my Ex-Boyfriend !!
And one thing that make me cRazY !!!
I play Audition Sea Then you know what happen ??!!
1 word "DC"

Today , I play Xilero with Indra Gunawan


But I fight with Rais Kribo !! like wanna to kill him .
You just wait Rais Kribo !! I'll kill you as soon as possible .

I have a lot of fun today playing with Indra -_-

what will happen tomorrow ??!!

I hope tomorrow is a Lucky Day for me ^_^
That's aLL .. Thx !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home