Tiffany's Diary or All About Tiffany

Please read all what I posts ^^ Thanks

Friday, March 19, 2010

I Don't Care !!

I Don't Care !!
Today , Actually I got Choir Practise .
But I woke up late , so I can't go .
And this morning , my mom didn't let me play computer .
I feel so sad , and in the afternoon I go to Toa Payoh Central .
I go to Library , and I borrowed 3 books .
After I reached home , I only can play at 8 pm .
Before I play I eat pizza . WAW !!! I like it .
I ate 2 pizzas , and I drank coke .
After that , I play computer , first , I open my YM !!
Then , I open my Facebook . hahaha xD
Suddenly , My friends fighting !!
I wanna make them together again .
But one of them don't want .
So I DON'T CARE anymore .. !!
I HATE IT so much -_-
Today , I don't want to play xilero .
It's so boring for me .. !!
THAT'S ALL !! xD xD xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home