Tiffany's Diary or All About Tiffany

Please read all what I posts ^^ Thanks

Thursday, March 18, 2010

- Night . Time -

- Fans -
walao !! he said my name on his post .
Now , it's time for me to say his name on my post .
hahaha xD
Indra wanna stop fighting with emily .
But then emily just leave him alone !!
He feel very sad , today onwards he play with me .
It's because emily don't care about him , so now I care 'bout him .
He liked one girl , her name is S.I ( may be I just call her S.I )
And he have so many fans , suddenly one girl wanna be his girlfriend .
BUTTTTTT , Indra ignored her , because he like S.I
He only want to have girlfriend that he like !!
so , I think that girl started CRYING , CRYING , and CRY !!
INDRA don't care about her anymore .....
He said that he only like S.I !!
and Indra and Emily is only a best friend
.
- THE END -

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 18, 2010 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Awanzse said...

bnr bgt tu !!

./gg

 
At March 18, 2010 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

wkwkwk .. xD
iia donk .. kan lo critain smua na ..
/gg

 
At March 18, 2010 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Awanzse said...

wkawkakwawk , , para !! ./gg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home